Serving Sonoma County & North Marin County
• Place your order now by visiting our Online Store, and clicking “Change” during checkout and select Delivery, or by calling 707-795-1600 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
• The delivery fee is $4.20.
• Order anytime before 5:00PM! Orders placed after 5:00PM will be delivered the following day.
• Delivery hours are 10:00am – 7:00pm. Hours subject to change.
• Our current delivery zones include Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Cotati, South Sebastopol, Windsor, and Novato.
• Mercy is delivering to Novato seven days a week!. Order before 4pm for same day delivery.
**YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF DELIVERY! ONLY YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR DELIVERY – Delivery will only be made to the person who made the order and with proof of age on valid ID**
SANTA ROSA CANNABIS DELIVERY
What payment types do you accept?
Mercy Delivery accepts Mercy Express Pay (ACH) and cash. Cash payments are made directly to your driver upon delivery. Please note, we cannot take card payment upon arrival.
What areas will mercy deliver to?
Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Cotati, South Sebastopol and Windsor. Now also delivering to Novato on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Order before 4pm for same day delivery. If you believe you are in our service area but the online order is showing unavailable, please contact customer service at 707-795-1600.
Where can I receive my delivery?
You may only receive your delivery at a physical address within our delivery zones. Mercy will NOT deliver to local, county, state or federal lands. Deliveries to schools, day care centers or youth centers are prohibited.
How do I place an order for delivery?
- From the delivery page click the order now button.
- If this is your first online order, you will need to sign up and create an account and upload a valid ID. If you are an existing user you will need to log in using the phone number or email associated with your account and your password.
- Once logged in, add items to your cart, when ready to checkout click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- At checkout, select delivery for your order by clicking the green change button and select a delivery address.
- If paying with a debit card, select “checkout and pay now”. If paying with cash upon delivery click “checkout”.
How much cannabis can I order?
For adult-use/recreational orders, 1 ounce (28.5 grams) of cannabis flower and 8 grams of concentrated cannabis are allowed each day. For medicinal cannabis orders, a combined 8 ounces (228 grams) of flower and concentrated cannabis are allowed each day.
How long will it take for my delivery to arrive?
We are committed to providing quick and efficient deliveries to our customers. Depending on the time of day, volume of delivery orders, and destination addresses, please allow 1-4 hours for your order to arrive.
What is considered a valid form of identification?
A State Driver’s License, State-issued Identification card, Valid US or foreign-issued passport, Military-issued Identification card (NO ACTIVE DUTY).
Will my delivery be discreet?
Our delivery vehicles and personnel are discreet and professional. Our vehicles are unmarked and no delivery order will be visible to anyone until it is in your hands.
Who can I talk to about the product?
If you need help selecting the right products, please feel free to give us a call at (707) 795-1600. One of our knowledgeable budtenders would be happy to help you make the right choice for your needs.
What are the delivery hours of operation?
The first deliveries of the day are out the door at 10:00am. Last call for same day delivery is 5:00pm. Any delivery orders received after 5:00pm will be delivered the following day. Deliveries are typically made from 10:00am – 7:00pm depending on various factors.
UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, THE SALE, DISTRIBUTION, MANUFACTURE AND CULTIVATION OF CANNABIS BY A STATE LICENSED OPERATOR IS LEGAL. HOWEVER, UNDER FEDERAL LAW THESE ACTIVITIES REMAIN ILLEGAL. NOTHING DISCUSSED HERE IS INTENDED TO IMPLY OTHERWISE. THE DISCUSSIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY DISCUSSION OF THE POTENTIAL MEDICAL USES AND BENEFITS OF CANNABIS OR CBD ARE INTENDED TO ENCOURAGE THE LISTENER TO DISCUSS THOSE USES WITH THE INDIVIDUAL’S MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.