Information We Collect and Receive
We collect Personal Information about you when you communicate with one of our Clients that uses Mercy Wellness’s website and applications, when one of our Client’s provides us with information when using our website and application, and when you communicate with us directly through email, telephone, website form, or otherwise. The Personal Information we collect includes:
- Name, phone number, birthdate, and other contact information, purchase information including products, product types, volume and price of purchase, and time and manner of purchase when provided to Mercy Wellness’s Clients through Mercy Wellness’s applications or website or when provided to Mercy Wellness by a Client directly.
- Messaging information including your phone number and email address, your consent or acceptance of receiving certain messages, and the content of messages sent to or by you, when provided by you or a Client that you have provided such information to if the Client adds it to our website or applications.
- Loyalty rewards points and similar information concerning any loyalty programs you participate in through one of Mercy Wellness’s Clients.
- General usage information associated with your use of the Mercy Wellness’s website and applications including access times, IP address, page views, and similar usage information.
- Web and application usage and analytics information including those collected through the analytics services listed below.
- Any other information you send to use through communications including email, telephone, website form, or otherwise.
- Facebook Ads and Connect, an advertising network provided by Facebook, Inc., that allows us to serve ads to people within our network. More information on how Facebook uses this data.
- LinkedIn Ads and analytics, to service ads and analyze how our users find our website. More information on how LinkedIn uses this data.
- Hubspot, for marketing and analytics concerning our website. More information on how Hubspot uses this data.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- General Operations and Applications. Developing, improving, and performing the application and analytics services as directed by Clients, including sending and monitoring promotional and order related messages, offering and tracking loyalty programs, providing cross-platform usage analytics and managing customer-related data storage and access.
- Customer Analytics. Analysis and tracking of customer site and application usage including research, analysis, and inferences concerning Client’s customer behavior and potential purchases.
- Loyalty Programs. Keeping records of Client customer purchases and rewards for Client administered loyalty programs and redemptions.
- Messaging. We use Personal Information to allow Clients to send messaging and promotional communications and to monitor engagement and opt-outs with those communications.
- Anonymous Analytics. We use information collected to produce anonymized data and analytics.
- Access Information: we use the log-in and usage information we collect to ensure secure access to our applications services, answer usage requests for our Clients and their employees, to maintain the security and integrity of our systems and prevent unlawful use and access, and to troubleshoot and improve our services.
- Business Contacts: we use the contact information we collect about our professional contacts for business communications regarding Mercy Wellness and its services.
- Other: For all website visitors, we use your Personal Information to improve and maintain our website, applications and services.