Save time, pay online.
Meet Mercy Express Pay, our one-click payment option that saves you time in the store and lets you take advantage of contactless transactions.
You will use the SMS prompt to securely link to your bank account. Once set-up, Mercy Express Pay is a simple, one-click purchase solution—no additional PIN numbers or passwords to access.
An SMS prompt text will be sent to you automatically once your order is “Packed & Ready.” Mercy adds a nominal $2.95 processing fee to each payment transaction – similar to most ATM fees.
We’re Open for In-Store Pickup 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Daily
Delivery: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Daily
Pre-Order Online by 5:00 pm for Same Day Service
- For a faster transaction pre-order online using Mercy Express, our eCommerce Shop.
- Add your favorite cannabis items to your cart and select “Pick Up” or “Delivery” at check out.
- If you are a new customer, view the tutorials below on how to set up your account if you don’t have one.
- You’ll receive a confirmation text that your order is in “Queue.”
- Our fulfillment team will receive your request and prepares your order for pickup with care.
- You will then receive a “Packed & Ready” confirmation text.
- Come down to Mercy and pick up your order – or if you choose “Delivery” we will bring it to your doorstep for $4.20.
- To save time, pay online using Mercy Express Pay
New to Mercy Express?
Watch Our Tutorials
Mercy Wellness™ provides safe & private access to the highest quality Cannabis flower and products for Adults over 21 and qualified Medicinal patients.
During these unprecedented times, each day may bring a new challenge. Here at Mercy Wellness, we use love to make a positive impact on the lives of others. We’re here to help you find the right tincture to help you sleep, or the most potent flower to help you relax, or the best tasting edible for when you watch your favorite movie. You can count on us to deliver your product with a smile and also with a heart filled with love because we love what we do.
Mercy Wellness and you are under a “Shelter in Place” order by the County of Sonoma Public Health Department. Mercy is considered an “essential business,” we are instructed to act responsibly to maintain social distancing protocols and disinfecting practices for all of our health and safety.
We ask that our customers avoid coming to Mercy Wellness if you have a cough or fever; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, into one’s elbow; and not shake hands or engage in any necessary physical contact.
We appreciate all of our customers and thank you for your patronage.
Straight to your door for $4.20
- Simply place your order by going to Mercy Express, our e-Commerce menu and select “Delivery” when you checkout.
- Orders can be placed between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm, and first orders go out the door at 10:00 am.
- Our current delivery areas include Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Cotati, South Sebastopol, and Windsor.
- We don’t go too far west in Petaluma (we’ll text you if you live outside our delivery zone).
- If you happen to live out of our delivery zone, don’t worry! You can still choose pickup to save time on Mercy Express. It’s free, convenient, and orders are ready for pickup within 30 minutes.
For more information, read our delivery FAQ
Mercy Express, Online Ordering
- Save time, order online for a quicker transaction
- Free, convenient and simple to use
- Pre-order your favorite products
- Orders ready for pickup in 30 minutes
About Mercy Wellness
Our mission is to provide the highest quality Cannabis products available while maintaining a legal and socially responsible Cannabis Dispensary.
- Adult-Use Sales for 21 & Over
- Licensed Medicinal Dispensary with Medical Recommendation
- We Accept ATM Bank Debit Cards with PIN # (no credit cards)
- We Accept Cash