Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes! As of January 1, 2018 Mercy Wellness was Licensed by the City of Cotati and the State of California to sell recreational cannabis.
Yes, customers are always able to pre-order their products using Mercy Express.
Yes, Adult (over 21) Recreational customers will be able to sign up for Mercy Express where during business hours they can pre-order their cannabis goods online and pick up in store! You will need a cell phone # to be notified your order is ready and a valid ID to pick up in store. Mercy takes your privacy very seriously we will never share or abuse your personal information. Don’t forget your cash!
- We now accept ATM Bank Debit Cards with PIN and cash. There is a $2.95 fee if you use your ATM Bank Debit Card and there may be an additional fee that is charged by your bank. We do not accept Credit Cards. The maximum purchase amount is $500 and there is no cash back. Your purchase will be rounded up to the nearest $5 and will receive change at the completion of the transaction.
- No use of cell phones! Unless you used Mercy Express and are showing your confirmation of the order, we recommend leaving your phone in your car!
- Please leave your children and pets at home. Unfortunately new regulations do not allow minors and animals (*unless they are a licensed service dog) on the premises.
- There are no public restrooms at Mercy Wellness.
Yes. The city and state increased taxes on cannabis sales at all California dispensaries and delivery services. These tax increases started January 1, 2018. They increased the cost of all cannabis flower and products. However, Mercy will be able to offer a 7.25% discount for medical patients with a county-issued medical ID card. Click here for information about state information about county-issued medical cannabis ID cards.
Yes. There are new daily limits for Medical and Adult-Use. Mercy Wellness abides by these rules.
Flower & Concentrate = 8 Ounces of medicinal cannabis
12 clones (immature plants)
Edibles Per Package
Max 10 mg’s per Serving / Max 100 mg’s per Package
Tinctures, Topicals, Concentrates
Medicinal = Max 2,000 mg’s per package
Adult Use Max Flower Sold in 1 Day = 28.5 grams (1 Ounce)
Adult Use Max Concentrate Sold in 1 Day = 8 grams
6 clones (immature plants)
Max Edibles Per Package
Adult Use = Max 10 mg’s per Serving / Max 100 Mg’s per Package
Max Tincture, Topical, Concentrates per Package
Adult Use = Max 1,000 MG’s per package
Anything you purchase from Mercy Wellness is required to leave Mercy in a certified child resistant packaging in an opaque exit bag. Remember to keep your cannabis away from children and pets at home!
Yes. For adult-use sales, no single edible package can contain more than 100mg of THC. Edible products must also contain no more than 10mg of THC per serving.
Adult use cannabis concentrates can contain no more than a 1,000 milligrams.
Medical patients can, for a short period purchase higher dose edibles that were in Mercy’s dispensary inventory before 2018. After that inventory is sold, all edible products for the adult or medical use will be no more than 100mg of THC per package and 10mg THC per serving.
State law will requires recreational cannabis purchasers a set daily limit on the quantity of cannabis a person can buy. Mercy is required to scan your ID card. Mercy takes your privacy very seriously and unless you have signed up for Mercy express to save time, we will never share or abuse your personal information.
Most public spaces prohibit smoking or vaping cannabis products just like tobacco. Please be respectful of these prohibitions. Mercy and the City of Cotati prohibits smoking cannabis in Mercy’s parking lot. It is still illegal in 2020 to smoke cannabis and drive.
No, We have worked hard to establish positive relationships with our surrounding neighbors, the City of Cotati and the Cotati Police Department. We are legally licensed by the progressive, visionary City of Cotati, and operate in strict compliance with all local and State Laws. There currently is no legal consumption of cannabis at Mercy Wellness. We ask that you please kindly follow the Mercy Rules of Conduct. Listed below and given to all Customers and Adults on their first visit to Mercy.
You can download a Customer Rules and Code of Conduct HERE.
MERCY EXPRESS : ONLINE ORDERING
“Mercy Express is so intuitive and easy to use!”
** Save time by pre-ordering your favorite Mercy products online. **
- Save time, order online, pickup in store
- Free, convenient and simple to use
- Pre-order your favorite products
- Orders ready for pickup in 30 minutes
- Just click on SHOP and begin!