Northern California's Premier Dispensary & Cannabis Delivery
Introducing Mercy Wellness to the Healdsburg Community
Mercy Wellness would like to expand our reach to more customers and patients who use cannabis for wellness and fun!
Proud Members of the Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce
Fun Fact! Mercy Wellness CEO and Founder got his start in cannabis originating in Healdsburg! Brandon Levine graduated from Healdsburg High School, Class of 1998 (Go Greyhounds!). As an adult, he cultivated medical cannabis in a barn on Fitch Mountain. From these early days the vision for Mercy Wellness was born.
Do you want to stay informed about Mercy Healdsburg? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you want to be added to our mailing list!
Since 2010 Mercy Wellness is known for consistency and excellence. We have a strong understanding of the local market, committed to responsible cannabis retail practices, and a vision for contributing to the community’s well-being. Mercy is a pioneer and industry leader, we’re consistently “Setting Higher Standards.”
At Mercy Wellness, our mission is to foster a community-oriented environment that provides safe and responsible access to both adult use and medical use cannabis. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our customers by offering high-quality products, knowledgeable guidance, and a welcoming space that promotes education, inclusivity, and transparency. We are grateful for the opportunity to introduce Mercy Wellness to the community of Healdsburg.
Our commitment to the community extends beyond our doors as we strive to enhance awareness, promote responsible consumption, and actively engage in initiatives that positively impact the lives of our neighbors. With compassion as our guiding principle, we aim to create an empowering experience that celebrates the healing potential of cannabis while prioritizing the safety, health, and happiness of our valued customers and community members.
Our owner and leadership team volunteers with organizations like the Redwood Empire Food Bank , Farm to Pantry, Daily Acts, and the Russian Riverkeeper. We have a history of making neighborhoods safer, cleaner and more welcoming. We have already picked up trash along the Foss Creek Trail and gleaned olives in Healdsburg and look forward to volunteering more in the community. We also have donated to these organizations as well as to Corazón Healdsburg.
- It is important that you support a local operator. Mercy Wellness has dispensaries in Cotati and Santa Rosa, and the Founder and CEO grew up in Healdsburg and is a HHS graduate (Class of ‘98)!
- Select operators with track records of generosity. Mercy Wellness is dedicated to giving back to the local community. We have donated to the Humane Society of Sonoma County, Redwood Empire Food Bank, Ceres Community Project & Garden, Farm 2 Pantry, Russian Riverkeeper, Daily Acts, The Living Room, Bay Area Mural Project + many more. We also volunteer at creek clean-ups and gleaned fruits and vegetables. Mercy has always given back to the community.
- Experience matters! Mercy Wellness has been operating for over 13 years and was the first licensed Adult-Use dispensary in Sonoma County.
- Pick operators with records of compliance. Ahead of the pack, Mercy Wellness has an impeccable record for following all local and state cannabis laws.
- Mercy Wellness is compatible with Healdsburg’s vision to enhance the community as an attractive, healthy and prosperous place to live.
Supporting Our Community
Mercy Wellness is dedicated to supporting the communities we serve, with a strong commitment to philanthropy, sustainability, safety, and inclusion. Through meaningful partnerships and the incredible support of our #MercyFam, we aim to make a positive impact within our community. Together, one Mercy order at a time, we elevate and uplift the areas we serve.