Mercy Wellness™ is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our North Bay seniors—pillars of wisdom or, as we like to call them, our Wisdom Community. We offer a wide range of products, both medicinal and recreational, that is beneficial to our wisdom community. In-store, we offer personal consultations to anyone who has questions and would like expert advice on the various uses of cannabis.
When you come into Mercy, if you are 55 years of age or older, ask about our Wisdom Discount, our way of thanking our cherished wisdom community. We also offer delivery to a large portion of Sonoma County—a convenient option for anyone, but especially beneficial to our housebound clients or those with driving or transportation difficulties.
Ways to Signup
Check Out What Our Customers Are
For those suffering from ailments such as arthritis, joint pain, and neuropathy, Mercy Wellness recommends topicals such as our salves, balms, and lotions. Our bestsellers are Sweet Releaf, Papa & Barkley, and Care by Design. For those in the wisdom community interested in trying edibles, we recommend starting out with tinctures with a higher ratio of CBD to THC, a smaller dose of the psychoactive components of cannabis with the benefits of CBD.
Start slow, go low. That’s our motto. We recommend that new cannabis users start with a dose between 1-5 mg. Wait for 2-3 hours before increasing the dosage to ensure onset has occurred.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Here at Mercy Wellness ™, we’re committed to keeping everyone healthy during these unprecedented times. We have implemented additional protective m measures to ensure your safety:
- Use of an approved disinfectant for registers and the surrounding areas where product and money transfers occur.
- Touchless transactions! Now you can use Mercy Express Pay and during checkout on our eCommerce store you can link your bank account and pay via ACH
- We have increased our store hours to open earlier in Cotati (9am) and also close later at both locations (9pm).
- We have added curbside pickup as a permanent option for those that wish to remain in their vehicles.
These additional steps in our usual daily interactions have added more length to each transaction. We hope that you will appreciate the time and care that we spend on these practices to keep everyone safe at Mercy.
Mercy Wellness takes 3 forms of payment: cash, debit cards (no credit cards are currently accepted), and Mercy Express Pay, a digital payment system.
As long as you are over the age of 21 and have a valid government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or State ID, you can purchase at Mercy Wellness.
Mercy Wellness is ADA compliant and offers a wide selection of accessibility features such as a lower counter for those in wheelchairs/mobility scooters, easy access doors, and no stairs. You can also speak with one of our managers to arrange for a touchless transaction or curbside pickup.
Mercy Wellness recommends consulting with your physician if you have any concerns about prescription medication and cannabis interactions.
Our employees are trained to help customers learn how to open child-resistant packaging.
Here at Mercy Wellness, we strive to provide the tools and education to help everyone enjoy cannabis. When you come into the store, employees will gladly answer any questions. If you are having a delivery made, you can contact one of our Mercy Budtenders at (707) 753-4002 and they can answer any questions.
Here at Mercy Wellness™, we are aware that there may be times where you can’t come in to get your products yourself. Not to worry! We have a system in place where you can assign someone as your caregiver. That person is signed up in our system to purchase on your behalf, hassle-free.
Here are step-by-step directions on how to assign someone as your caregiver:
- First thing’s first: stop by the front desk and ask our receptionist for a caregiver form. Not at Mercy? No problem, click here to download a copy and print it from home.
- The next step is to fill that caregiver form out and get it notarized (at your local bank or UPS).
- Once the caregiver form is filled out and notarized, come on down to Mercy with your caregiver. You and your caregiver need to be present the first time.
- Mercy’s receptionist will then make copies of both you and your caregiver’s IDs and the caregiver form and link the accounts. Once in our system, every time your caregiver comes in on your behalf, we will be able to verify that information.
A few things to remember:
- Your caregiver must be 18 or older.
- Both parties must have a valid government-issued ID (can’t be expired).
- Make sure your Caregiver Form is completed.
- Both parties must be present during sign up.
Once all those steps are completed and your caregiver is in the system correctly, your caregiver will be able to come to Mercy and purchase on your behalf without you present.
Why is it important to have a caregiver in the system? If you send someone to pick up your products for you without a caregiver form in the system, we cannot look into your account to verify anything. For example, if you send your husband unassigned as your caregiver and he forgets the name of one of your products, we cannot look into your account to look at your purchase history without you being present due to HIPPA regulations. It is a part of the member agreement you signed as a new customer stating that we will not share your information with anyone. Also, if this unassigned person is under the age of 55, they will not receive your 10% wisdom discount.
How do I decide if I need a caregiver form? You should have a caregiver form in the system if you have at least one of the following issues and our delivery option is not a viable option for you:
- You are ill.
- You have a hard time getting from place to place.
- You are busy during our store hours.
- You just want someone to be able to pick your products for you.
UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, THE SALE, DISTRIBUTION, MANUFACTURE AND CULTIVATION OF CANNABIS BY A STATE LICENSED OPERATOR IS LEGAL. HOWEVER, UNDER FEDERAL LAW THESE ACTIVITIES REMAIN ILLEGAL. NOTHING DISCUSSED HERE IS INTENDED TO IMPLY OTHERWISE. THE DISCUSSIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY DISCUSSION OF THE POTENTIAL MEDICAL USES AND BENEFITS OF CANNABIS OR CBD ARE INTENDED TO ENCOURAGE THE LISTENER TO DISCUSS THOSE USES WITH THE INDIVIDUAL’S MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.